TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Lenovo Vibe X3 specs detailed on benchmark site: To feature 20MP snapper, fingerprint sensor & more
Lenovo's yet to be announced Vibe X3 has been spotted on GFXBench, which has revealed the specifications of the phone well ahead of its launch. As per the details revealed by the benchmark site, the Vibe X3 will come with a 5-inch display, instead of the previously rumored 5.5-inch display.
Lenovo Vibe X3 specifications and features
As per the information give on the benchmark, the Lenovo Vibe X3 will come with a 4.9-inch full HD IPS display with resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, and pixel density of 441ppi. The display is topped with Gorilla Glass 3 for protections against damages. As for chipset, the phone will be powered by a 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor with Adreno 418 GPU, and 2.7GB of RAM. It will come with a massive 24GB of internal storage expandable up to 128GB on microSD card.
Interesting part is that the phone will feature a fingerprint sensor placed alongside the 20-megapixel rear snapper, which is supported by Dual LED flash and has 2K video recording support. It will also tout a 7-megapixel front-facing selfie camera, with 1080p video recording support.
On the software front, there will be Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based Lenovo Vibe UI powering the phone.
Additionally, the phone is likely to come with dual front speakers with Hi-Fi 3.0 technology for enhanced audio effect and user experience. This will be a 4G LTE smartphone with support for single SIM. Other connectivity options in the phone will include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, and NFC. Sensors will include accelerometer, magnometer, hall-effect sensor, proximity, gyroscope, ambient light, pedometer, and thermometer.
Price and availability
There is nothing concrete known about the launch and price of the device, however with all these specifications on-board, this phone is likely to be the company's next flagship device that will get placed in the higher-mid-range segment. We expect its launch to happen sooner than later!