- 58 min ago Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- 5 hrs ago Reliance Jio Discontinues Rs. 98, Rs. 1,299 And Some Add-On Packs
- 10 hrs ago How To Type In Multiple Languages At The Same Time On Android
- 19 hrs ago UPI Scams: These Are Some Common Ways Hackers Choose To Make Money
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Exclusive: Lenovo Z2 Plus to launch in India Around September 20
Back in May 2016, Lenovo introduced its online sub-brand Zuk in the Indian market with first device being, the Z1 - at a competitive price of Rs. 13,499.
The device created quite a buzz in the market and now the company is planning to launch another Zuk smartphone in India, as soon as this month.
Yes, as per exclusive information shared by Anuj Sharma, Head, Lenovo Mobiles, the China-based smartphone maker is planning to launch Lenovo Zuk Z2 in India around September 20th, as Lenovo Z2 Plus.
In a conversation with GIZBOT.com, Mr. Sharma, divulged that Lenovo Z2 Plus will be priced in India around Rs. 20,000. It will be available for purchase online and will come in two variants including 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage.
A few days ago Lenovo took it to its official Twitter page to tease about the launch of its upcoming phone, the Lenovo Z2 Plus in the country.
Basically, Lenovo Z2 Plus will be the Indian variant of Zuk Z2 Plus which got launched in China in the first half of this year. Here are some striking features in the handset which could interest you. Take a look at it below.
Lenovo has worked hard on the design of Z2 Plus
As opposed to the all-metal body on the company's earlier model, the Lenovo Z2 Plus will now feature a fibre glass body which will be 45% lighter and 25% stronger. This composition of fibre and glass will allow for efficient thermal management and better signal reception.
Yes, it has been redesigned for India
Keeping Indian consumers in mind, the company has made few changes to the smartphone in comparison to the Chinese variant. The Z2 Plus will now come with Google Now as the default launcher and will have on screen keys for navigation. It will support VoLTE out of the box. Long screenshot, Carrier Aggregation, and 3G Fallback are few changes among other.
Here comes a Smart fingerprint sensor
The fingerprint sensor in the Z2 Plus will implement a self-learning algorithm which enables it to keep learning constantly thereby allowing it to maintain high accuracy (99.7%). It learns and adjusts to even the slightest of change in the fingerprint (which may cause due to skin peel, wound, or skin growth).
New U-Touch 2.0
Apart from unlocking your phone, the fingerprint sensor on the Z2 Plus can perform various other functions. For instance, a single touch will function as back, long touch to quickly open notification centre, double press to open app switcher, swipe left or right to open recent apps, single press to go back to home screen, and long press to open Google Now.
Quick toggle notification panel
The redesigned UI on the Z2 Plus will now allow you to open quick toggles from the bottom as shown in the above picture.