- 1 min ago Vivo Z1x 8GB RAM Variant Officially Launched In India: Price And Specifications
- 10 min ago MIUI 11 Announced In India: These Xiaomi Smartphones Will Get It From October 22
- 18 min ago Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max’s making cost is just Rs. 35,000
- 23 min ago ISRO RLV To Attempt Landing In Karnataka
- Movies Satellite Shankar Trailer: Sooraj Pancholi Embarks On An Extraordinary Journey As A Soldier
- Automobiles Yamaha YZF-R15 BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- News Bharat Ratna for man who justified rape: Mufti on Savarkar row
- Finance 4 Clear Reasons To Invest In Gold
- Lifestyle Acoustic Trauma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Sports Rumour Has It: Allegri 'very close' to Man United, but Spurs remain interested
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Lenovo Z6 Pro launch today at 11:30 am: Watch the live stream here
Lenovo Z6 Pro all set to launch today in China, here is how you can watch the live streaming from India.
Smartphone maker Lenovo is all set to launch its latest Z6 Pro smartphone today in China. The upcoming smartphone is already revealed through official channels. The company has also confirmed that the Z6 Pro will sport a quad rear camera setup. Just like all its smartphones launch the company will also live stream the launch of the device. We know not everyone can make it to the launch event in India so here you can watch the live stream.
Lenovo Z6 Pro launch live stream
Lenovo Z6 Pro specification
According to the teasers launched by the company, the Lenovo Z6 Pro will sport a 6.39-inch display along with an aspect ratio of 18:9. Under the hood, the smartphone will be powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC, paired with up to 12GB RAM and 512GB storage.
On the optical front, the smartphone is said to feature a quad rear camera setup with the combination of 48-megapixel, 16-megapixel, 8-megapixel, and 2-megapixel sensors with AI capabilities and LED flash. At the front, the smartphone offers a 32-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The smartphone will be fuelled by a 4,000mAh battery and run ZUI 11 on top of Android Pie.