TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
LG Band Play Smartphone Launched: Key Features And Specs
LG launches a mid-range smartphone dubbed as Band Play in its home country South Korea. The smartphone has a pretty unusual name compared to the company's other devices.
The LG Band Play is focused on camera and speakers. It comes with 1-watt speaker that provides a clear rich sound. LG is also offering a pair of LG Quadbeat 3 earphones along with the handset. These are the same premium earphones which were announced as an official accessory for the company's flagship smartphone LG G4.
The smartphone will be available in South Korea for 394800 KRW (approx $356) in two black and white color options. LG has not mentioned its plan to release the Band Play in international market.
Here are the key specification of the smartphone.
LG Band Play: Display & Design
The LG Band Play comes with a 5 inch display at 1280 x 720 pixel resolution. The front panel of the smartphone sports a 1-watt speaker for clear rich sound and LG logo placed just below the screen.
It weights just 126 grams and measures 8.3 mm thickness.
LG Band Play: Under-the-Hood
The smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 410 chipset with a 64-bit quad-core processor at a clock speed of 1.2GHz, paired with 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the box.
It comes with 16GB of built-in storage, a microSD card slot to expand memory and packs 2,300mAh removable battery.
LG Band Play: Camera
In the camera department, the LG Band Play comes with a 13MP rear camera with laser auto focus on the back and a 5MP wide-angle camera on the front.