- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LG Class with 5” HD display, metallic body, 4G LTE will also be known as LG Zero
LG introduced Class, its latest smartphone with metal body back in September in Korea. Today, the company said that the LG Class will be branded as LG Zero in some regions.
SEE ALSO: Nokia C1 in the leaks yet again with reportedly new specs
The LG Zero has a 5" HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. The screen has a curved glass and 3D effect. The LG Class is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 64 bit processor with a Adreno 360 GPU. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop, has 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 8MP selfie camera with sensor similar to the one used in LG Class. However, the LG Class will have a 1.5GB Ram unlike 2GB Ram seen in some other of LG's flagships.
The LG Zero has some connectivity options that include 4G LTE and 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS. It is backed by a 2,050 non-removable battery. The LG Class or LG Zero has a thickness of 7.4mm, it sports a full metal body and weighs 147 grams. It has a powerful loudspeaker with 1W output to deliver good sound. The LG Class or LG Zero will go for sale in Silver and Gold colors.
The LG Zero will roll out globally starting from this week in Taiwan followed by other key markets in Asia, Europe and Latin America. It will go by the brand name of LG Class in Germany, Korea, Russia and Singapore.
The Phone is currently available at a price of $320 (or roughly 21,000), but there could be some variation in the pricing according to the region. The company also stated that the specifications and pricing will vary according to market.