TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
It seems the South Korean tech giant is working on the successor of the LG G Pad, which was launched two years back. Now the specifications of the so-called G Pad 2 have been leaked by famous leakster Leaksfly, on his Weibo page yesterday.
As per the leak, this device will feature a 8.3-inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Additionally, this device will be powered by a Snapdragon 805 chipset with Quad-core CPU and Adreno 420 GPU, along with 3GB RAM under the hood.
If the rumour turns out to be true, this G Pad 2 will be equipped with a 32GB internal memory. Further on the imaging factor, it will sport an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front shooter. Talking about the software, this device might be shipped with the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
Moreover, the Leaksfly also said that the G Pad 2 will be released in October. As of now, there is no word on its pricing, as well as the places where it will be released. We are expecting more information in the upcoming days, meanwhile take this above information with a pinch of salt.