TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
LG G2 Started Receiving Android Lollipop Update
LG has started rolling out the Android 5.0 Lollipop update for G2 device in the Indian market. The company had announced the Android 5.0 update back in March, when it promised to deliver the update in Q2 of the year.
This is an Android 5.0.2 update with a build number LRX22G. It comes in size of 750MB, however is only available via LG PC Suite.
As for its features, this update brings a new material design which offers a bold, colorful and responsive UI design, and refreshing notification system.
It allows the users to see the notification on the lock screen, in which heads up notification are now displayed like banners on the top of the screen. It also adds the do-not-disturb feature in the notification bar.
This update also contains battery optimization, which includes battery saver mode, job scheduling and a new developer tool called Battery Historian which tracks the battery consumption by the apps.
Reiterating the specs, LG G2 comes packed with a 5.2-inch display, 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor with 2GB DDR3 RAM, 13MP rear camera, 2.1MP front-facing shooter, 16GB/ 32GB of internal memory, and a 3000mAh battery.