TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
For past few weeks, there were rumors about the LG's next flagship, dubbed as LG G4 Pro, might employ a metal body. Today, some specifications of the flagship device got leaked on the Weibo account.
According to the post social media site Weibo, the so-called LG G4 Pro is expected to come with 5.8-inch display, with a resolution of 1440 x 2560, Snapdragon 820 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of internal storage, 27MP rear camera, 8MP front camera.
As of now, only the metal body news is confirmed and other news are not official. We request you to take the above information with pinch of salt.
On the other hand, the LG G4 will be officially launched this June 19th in the Indian market tomorrow with Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan.
Reiterating the specs, LG G4 is packed with 5.5-inch display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor SoC with a 1.8GHz 64-bit hexa-core CPU, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, Android 5.1 Lollipop, 16MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card slot, 4G LTE, 3000mAh battery.