TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
LG G4 S Visits GFXBench, Specs Leaked [Report]
The LG G4 S, a mid-range device in the LG G4 lineup, seems to have visited the GFXBench benchmark. This listing reportedly shows the specifications of the device.
According to the GFXBench benchmark, the LG G4 S will flaunt a 5.2-inch display packed with 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolution.
This mid-segment device is expected to come powered by an Octa-Core, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Cortex-A53 processor and Adreno 405 GPU along with 2GB RAM under the hood.
On the storage front, this device comes with 16GB inbuilt storage, with microSD card slot for expansion. The device will run on the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS, out of the box.
Moreover, the LG G4 S will sport an 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP front-facing snapper. Apart from the standard connectivity options like Bluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi, the G4 S will also support NFC.
There is no word on the launch and pricing of LG G4 S. We are expecting more information in the upcoming days