TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The FCC has certified two models from LG, namely, the LG-M320H and the LG X230Z, both of which are most likely to be budget offerings.
While we are pretty sure one of them is a variant of the LG X230 of which we've heard rumors, as it had surfaced in October last year. Furthermore, the device was spotted when it showed up on Bluetooth SIG in January this year.
From what we gather from the FCC certification for the X230Z is that this variant will have a Single SIM slot. Going by the H and Z at the end of the device model numbers we understand that they usually indicate the region they are made for or tested for.
Apart from that other hardware specs haven't been made available yet and we assume the devices will most likely run on the previous version of Android (6.0 Marshmallow) OS. Though the company had recently announced their latest flagship, the LG G6, but we highly anticipate a few more devices to roll-out from the manufacturer very soon.
As of now, we do not have details regarding the release dates for these new devices, but it would be safe to assume that it will be sooner than later. We will keep you posted on the latest updates as and when we get them.