TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Google's Pixel phones which were launched last year, was a bundle of surprise for Android lovers. With a higher version of the Android operating system, a built-in assistant to guide you and the technically perfect camera which lets you capture best shots, no wonder this phone has created a huge difference in today's market.
People still find it difficult to buy this perfectly blended device which keeps moving its status from 'available' to 'out of stock' often. That's how popular this phone is even after six months of its launch. With tag "made by Google", both the Pixel and Pixel XL phones are manufactured by HTC.
Since the phone is not available in all markets, the sales picture is not so clear yet. A Chinese media, Commercial Times says that HTC has delivered 2.1 million units of both the smartphones since its launch. This huge number will not shake the firm ground of giants like Samsung and Apple.
The company is said to collaborate with a Taiwanese tech company to build future Pixel phones. It's already known that the company is in the process of building Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 which are codenamed as Muskie and Walleye. According to rumors, both these phones features Snapdragon 835 SoC and comes with further improvement on camera.
Following this two phones, few rumors also state that the company will manufacture another Pixel variant known as Pixel 3 which will be released next year. Few famous smartphone companies like LG, TCL, and Coolpad are trying to get this contract with Google.
Some studies say that LG may occupy this contract and raise the sales value to 5 million in 2018. Though this information is not clear yet, the eager buyers want the search giant company to fix the Pixel phones shipment issue sooner.