TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Last month, two of most anticipated flagships were unveiled within a span of few days. We are talking about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and LG V30.
Both the flagships are set to release in the US in the coming weeks. If we comparing the smartphones, Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 holds an edge over the LG V30, even though the latter is equally feature-rich if not more. So LG has to plan a strategy if it wants to compete with the South Korean tech giant. According to a report by The Korea Herald, LG is going to slash LG V30's price.
Going by the publication, the standard 64GB model of LG V30 will be sold for 949,300 KRW (roughly Rs. 54,000) in South Korea, while the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is priced at 1,094,500 KRW (roughly Rs. 62,000).
In the US market, the Galaxy Note 8 is listed with the price tag of $929 (approximately Rs. 59,500). If the report is to be believed, the LG V30 will be retailed for somewhere between the $800-$850 (Rs. 51,000 to 54,000).
Of course, there is a significant price difference, but we don't think it is enough. People who are not opting for the Samsung's flagship phablet because of its very high price may be looking for a more affordable smartphone. That being said, it is too early to predict anything for sure.
As yet, LG has made no announcement regarding this matter. So the company may not cut down the price of V30 at all. However, it is unlikely.
Whatever the case is, let us know your choice between Galaxy Note 8 and LG V30.