TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
LG Nexus (2015) to Pack Fingerprint Sensor? [Report]
Few months back, the search engine giant Google announced its native fingerprint technology for the latest Android M at its annual I/O 2015 developer conference.
According to the Korea Herald, the next-gen LG Nexus will be equipped with a fingerprint sensor. Further, the reports added that the company will add Google's mobile payment service, Android Pay in the upcoming Nexus mobile.
Yesterday, specifications of the Nexus 5 made by LG as well as a new Nexus device from Huawei got leaked. As per the leaked information, the upcoming Nexus 5 will feature a 5.2-inch full HD 1080p P-OLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 620 (MSM8976) processor, and 4GB of RAM.
If the rumour turns out to be true, this device will also come equipped with 64GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage, a 3180mAh non-removable battery, a MediaTek MT3188 wireless charging receiver, and a Marvell Avastar 88W8897 connectivity chipset for 802.11ac Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth.
Further, the leak revealed that the device will feature front stereo speakers, a rear power button with integrated fingerprint sensor, a 13MP rear camera with an IMX278 RGBW sensor, 4MP front-facing camera with an OV4682 RGB-IR sensor and Iris Detection, and a USB Type-C connector with QuickCharge 2.0.
Additionally, the phone will come in an aluminum frame with chamfered edges and a matte plastic back cover.
On the other side, the Huawei Nexus device is said to feature 5.7-inch WQHD AMOLED display, a metal unibody design, a 21MP rear camera, and Rezence/WiPower wireless charging.