TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
LG is still pushing teasers for its upcoming G7 ThinQ which is scheduled to launch this week on May 2. The device has been targeted by numerous leaks prior its launch, LG, on the other hand, is keeping its user base occupied with the teasers. Following this LG has recently teased a new feature which is the Boombox speakers. The audio feature by the company is said to produce 10X more loud sound as compared to normal speakers of the smartphones.
As per the teaser released by LG, it seems that the Boombox Speaker is going to increase the base sound level by more than 6dB and double the bass' will be produced by the G7 ThinQ. This clearly hints that LG wants to score high in numbers considering the fact that the company has recently showcased the 'super bright' 1000-nits display less than a week ago.
Further, as per some sources from the web, the Korean giants claim that they have managed to keep some extra space inside the smartphone which will supposedly act as a resonance chamber, which in turn will allow the G7 ThinQ to be 10 times loud as compared to other flagship devices. LG shared an image online where it seems like the whole body of G7 ThinQ is being used to amplify the sound output. LG is further claiming that the sound can be further amplified by placing the device on a flat surface or box.
Like most of the other smartphones, the G7 ThinQ will feature a 3.55m headphone jack that is said to be backed by the Hi-Fi Quad DAC which was a stand-out feature n the Lg V30. In addition to this, the LG G7 ThinQ will also get the added support for DTS:X 3D Surround Sound which is first of its kind for a smartphone. This new feature will allow the G7 ThinQ users to experience the audio quality which is on par with 7.1 surround systems through the headphones. If all the claims made by LG are true then this could be one of its kind feature available in the whole market, which sounds quite interesting.