- 1 min ago Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 Set For August 5: What To Expect
- 11 hrs ago 18-Year-Old TikTok Creator Ends Life Following Ban; Depression Suspected
- 12 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- 12 hrs ago Amazon EMI Offers With No Interest Cost On Smartphones
- News As Chinese disengagement continues, India remains ‘very cautious’
- Automobiles Land Rover Discovery Sport & Range Rover Evoque BS6 Deliveries Commence In India
- Finance Airtel To Give Preference To Postpaid Customers Paying Over Rs 499 Per Month
- Movies Rashami Desai And Adhvik Mahajan’s Short Film, Tamas, Shot During Lockdown, Releases
- Sports Chess Controversy: GM RB Ramesh resigns from chief selector's post citing 'interference'
- Lifestyle Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
LG Stylo 6 Announced With Helio P35 Processor, Triple Camera Module
LG smartphones have been trending, including the LG Velvet smartphone. Adding to the list is the LG Stylo 6 that packs a couple of premium features and as the name suggests, includes a capacitive stylus. The new LG Stylo 6 comes with an affordable price tag of $179.99, which is approximately Rs. 13,630 in Indian currency.
LG Stylo 6 Price, Availability
The LG Stylo 6 was officially unveiled in the US for $179.99. While we wait for a global launch, eager buyers can get it from Boost Mobile. As noted, the LG Stylo 6 is one of the mid-range smartphones with an affordable price tag. The exact price in India is unknown, but it's expected to be around Rs. 13,630.
Additionally, Boost Mobile is offering a discount, and customers can use the code MEMORIAL2020 at checkout to avail the LG Stylo 6 at $143.99, valid May 26.
LG Stylo 6 Features
Going into the features, the LG Stylo 6 features a triple-camera module at the rear, with a 13MP primary shooter, 5MP depth sensor, and a 5MP ultra-wide-angle lens. The smartphone packs a 6.8-inch Full HD+ panel with a waterdrop notch that houses the 13MP selfie camera. The rear design also includes a fingerprint sensor for security enhancement.
One of the key aspects of the LG Stylo 6 is the capacitive stylus, stored in a dedicated compartment at the bottom of the phone. The stylus pen is built-in and spring-loaded that can be used for creating or sharing content.
LG Stylo 6 Specifications
The MediaTek Helio P35 processor powers the LG Stylo 6, which comes with 3GB RAM paired with 64GB onboard storage. LG has included a microSD card slot for further storage expansion. The smartphone runs Android 10 out-of-the-box with LG custom skin on top.
It comes with the usual connectivity options 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. There is also a 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support via a USB-C cable. What's more, LG has included a dedicated hardware button for Google Assistant.
LG Stylo 6: Should You Buy
LG notes that the new Stylo 6 brings in enhancements to the stylus. If you're looking for a smartphone with a stylus, the LG Stylo 6 could be the ideal choice, especially since it comes with an affordable price tag.