TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
LG G Pro 3 specs Leaked, to sport QHD Display, Snapdragon 820 SoC and 4GB RAM
LG came up with some good smartphones this year, including the premium G3 and G4 smartphones under the G series. The company has reportedly started working on the next gen model in one of its successful smartphone series, the LG G Pro lineup. The LG G Pro 3 is the company's upcoming premium smartphone that is expected to get launched by the end of this year.
Citing Chinese source, MobiPicker has reported that the smartphone will house a powerful hardware. It will sport a massive 6-inch QHD display offering 2560x1440 pixels resolution, counting 490 pixels per inch.
The smartphone will be powered by Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM, which is also expected to power the Sony Xperia Z5.
It will run on Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box. The report states that it will come with 32GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot to expand storage space, a 20.7-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Meanwhile, @Leaksfly, a popular tipster from China, tweeted that the LG G Pro 3 will also feature fingerprint scanner as well as support for pupil recognition.