TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
LG X Power with 4G LTE and 4,100mAh Batery Launched at Rs. 15,990
LG Electronics has launched the smartphone 'X Power' which has a 4,100mAh battery with a 1.83H port that enables the user to use his or her phone for long periods of time, as well as watch videos and take pictures.
Its Fast Charging technology PE+ makes it almost twice faster to charge than other batteries. While a regular battery takes about 4 hours to charge, the LG X power battery can be fully charged in just 1.8 hours with PE+ technology .This heavy duty battery smartphone comes in its very slim and light weight avatar at just 7.9mm slimness and mere 139gms weight.
SEE ALSO: Why Honor 8 is a complete package?
The phone caters to all categories of smartphone users. The battery chargers fast for longer periods of time. The phone consists of a fast back up system and allows the customization and organization of apps making it easier for people to use the phone as everything has been put into place according to their priority.
It has a 13MP Back and a 5MP Front Camera which allows users to capture the important moments of their life in snapshot and film form. Having an arc shaped look to it, this smartphone is stylish and elegant with its slim design and light weight. It has a 5.3'' HD display which enables people to watch videos with clarity. Other features include the auto shot, the film effect, the gesture selfie, the quick share and more.
Speaking about LG X Power smartphone, Mr. Amit Gujral, Marketing Head- LG Mobiles, said, "We are relentless in our pursuit to ensure that all our products enable peoples' life to become easier, efficient and help them work smarter.
Today in India, we all are witnessing the 4G LTE evolution at a very fast pace and this technology brings excessive use of videos, music, streaming etc., which are battery consumption intensive features. Keeping in view of consumer's needs, LG X Power brings huge 4,100mAh battery that runs longer under heavy multimedia use.
With OTG support LG X Power, increases the simplicity of content sharing from/to smartphone. With the launch of the LG X power smartphone we hope to scale up the innovation level in the smartphone segment and continue to delight consumers."
X Power Key Specifications:
- Display: 5.3-inch HD In-cell Touch
- Chipset: 1.3GHz Quad-Core
- Camera: Rear) 13MP Front) 5MP
- Memory: 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- Battery: 4,100mAh
- OTG Support : Yes
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Size: 148.9x74.9x7.9mm
- Network: 4G LTE with VoLTE
- Colors: Black & Gold