- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LG Zero mid-range smartphone with metal chassis launched: Key specifications and features
LG has launched a metal-clad Android smartphone named the LG Zero in Europe. The Zero is essentially the LG Class smartphone that was announced in South Korea in September, however the company chose to launched it under a different name in Europe. This is a camera centric smartphone with features that are suited for a mid-range smartphone. In Italy, the phone has been launched for €299 (which is approximately Rs 21,220).
As far as the specifications and features of the phone are concerned, the Class, dubbed as Zero in Europe, dons an aluminum chassis to make it look like a premium smartphone. It features a 5-inch HD display with 720 x 1280 pixels, and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with quad-core and 64-bit architecture. The chipset is supported with 16GB of expandable internal memory. The only major change in terms of specs between the LG Zero and the LG Class is the RAM space. While the LG Class has 2GB of RAM, the LG Zero comes with only 1.5GB of RAM.
Speaking of software, it runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box. In the camera department, it sports a 13MP rear snapper coupled with an 8MP front-facing camera.
In terms of connectivity options, the phone supports LTE connectivity, and other standard options like Bluetooth, Wi-FI, GPS and AGPS. The phone is powered by a 2050mAh battery.
As for its India launch, there is no clue if the company will launch the smartphone in India.