TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
The Redmond based tech giant Microsoft is all gearing up for the launch of next generation operating system Windows 10 reportedly on July 29. On the other side, the company is also planning to release two high-end smartphones, codenamed Lumia 940 XL and Lumia 940.
Reportedly, designer Jonas Daehnert, who is known for the spinner phone concept design, has come up with the concept model of Lumia 940 with gray and black hues.
But as per the recent reports,, there will be more than one Lumia phone which could launch this fall. According to @Ricciolo1, the upcoming Lumia smartphone will be slim and fast.
Moreover, he also claimed, the smartphone will come with strong built and will be protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 coating. The latest news is that Twitter leakster has posted an image just few hours back, which boasts quite a bit of metal on its body.
According to the leakster's tweet, "it's going to be a hot Autumn" for Windows Phone fans, which could mean that Microsoft may be planning to launch the smartphone during IFA 2015, which will be held in September in Berlin.
Lumia 940 - Expected Features
As per the report, the smartphone will feature a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display, packed with 1080-pixel screen resolution, will sport a 25MP PureView rear-facing camera unit with triple-tone LED flash, 5MP front-facing camera.
The Microsoft Lumia 940 is also expected to come powered by a Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and 3 GB RAM.
Further, the device is expected to come with 32 GB of built-in storage and microSD card support for expansion up to 128 GB. Meanwhile, Microsoft has not given any official confirmation on the Lumia 940 specifications or release date so far.