- 26 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Bengaluru: Rowdy Kunigal Giri's birthday party busted, 266 girls rescued from venue
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Macoox EX1 is powered by a whopping 9000 mAh battery
There is a huge frustration of having a phone with a battery that just doesn't last for long. It can be painful and excruciating for some people. A Chinese Smartphone maker seems to have dealt with the pain of having a battery that does not last long. MACOOX has taken the initiative and has launched a 9,000 mAh battery pack inside the handset.
The device from EX1 has a 4.5 inch display, 1GB of RAM, an inbuilt storage fo 8Gb and is powered by a quad-core processor. The rear camera s 8MP with LED flash and a 2MP camera on the front.
The phone is large and has a thickness fo about 14-15mm. The best part of the EX1 is the battery, but one should think twice before buying the phone because its pretty large for the kind of specs it comes with. Some say that is better to stick to more contemporary phones with high specs rather than have a phone that would lag when you just need it the most for GPS navigation or anything else.