- 5 min ago Poco F2 Will Not Use Snapdragon 732G SoC, Confirms India Head
- 1 hr ago Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 18: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- 6 hrs ago Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale: Republic Day Offers On Electronics And Other Accessories Gadgets
- 13 hrs ago Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- News West Bengal Elections 2021: BJP to hold Paribartan Yatras
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reveals The Most Awful Thing About Being An Actor Besides 'Nepotism And Movie Mafia'
- Finance Nazara Technologies- First Mobile Gaming Company Files For IPO Launch
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 4: Siraj grabs a couple as tourists get hosts' top-four before lunch
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Meizu 15, 15 Lite, 15 Plus, and E3 listed on Android’s official website before launch
Meizu's upcoming smartphones have now been listed on Android’s official website revealing the key details of the devices.
Meizu is gearing up to launch several smartphones on the market soon. The Chinese handset maker is expected to launch, Meizu 15 series which will be the company's anniversary smartphone as well a mid-range device dubbed as Meizu E3 for which the company has postponed the launch from March 7 to March 21.
Nonetheless, to date, we have heard a lot about these devices and seen enough leaks and rumors. The only thing that we are hoping is for the company to actually launch the devices on the market. The company has been delaying the launches for several of its smartphones as Meizu has been going through some internal issues. The company has apologized for the delays though.
In any case, while we are hoping the company will make some announcements soon, several of Meizu devices which include Meizu 15, Meizu 15 Lite, Meizu 15 Plus and Meizu E3 have now been listed on Android.com. The listing confirms the existence of the devices and it also reveals some of the key features, the design and the specifications of the smartphones.
Meizu 15 will likely come with a full-screen display but there seem to be significant bezels on the smartphone and they are quite thick as compared to phones that have already been launched with a similar design.
There is a circular fingerprint scanner at the bottom bezel while the top bezel houses the front camera. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch display with a18:9 aspect ratio. The handset offers 4GB of RAM and comes in two memory variants, 64GB and 128GB. The listing shows that the device is running on Android 7.1.1.
Meizu 15 Lite
Meizu 15 Lite seems to be similar to its base variant Meizu 15 with similar design and a 5.5-inch display. The only difference seems to be in terms of storage variants where this Lite version offers 32GB and 64GB of ROM. The smartphone runs on Android 7.1.2. Well, this smartphone will basically be a toned down version of the 15.
Meizu 15 Plus
Yet again, Meizu 15 Plus is similar to the phones that we have already talked about. The only difference with this model seems to be its bigger size. The phablet comes with a 6-inch display. The device comes in two 64GB and 128GB variants. Unlike Meizu 15 and 15 Lite, this model features 6GB of RAM. The device runs on Android 7.0.
We must say that we were expecting a better and more improved design considering these smartphones are anniversary edition phones. The company can make up for the loss with better software and hardware aspects. The 15 series are said to be launching in April in line with the company's anniversary celebrations.
Meizu E3 has also been listed on the website. This model looks promising in terms of design. Meizu E3 will come with a 6-inch full-screen display which will have an 18:9 aspect ratio. The listing reveals that the smartphone will offer 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It will run Android Nougat 7.1.1
Meizu via its Weibo account has confirmed that the new Meizu E3 smartphone will be unveiled at an event at the National Convention Center in Beijing on March 21. The event will reportedly start around 9:30 PM local time.