TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Meizu M2 with 5-inch Display, 13MP Camera Expected to be Launched this Month
Zhuhai-based handset manufacturing company, Meizu's upcoming smartphone M2 seems to have visited the Chinese certification center TENAA.
According to the listing, this device will run on Android 5.0 Lollipop on top of FlyMe OS and Quad-core MediaTek processor.
Meizu M2 - Expected Specifications
Meizu M2 will sport a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. As per the listing, this device is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU along with 2GB RAM under the hood.
Also, M2 is expected to flaunt a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP front-facing camera. Also the report suggests, that M2 will run on Android 5.0 Lollipop with FlyMe OS.
If the rumors turns out to be true, M2 will support 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG, dual SIM and powered by a 2700mAh battery. However, this device measures 8.7mm thickness and weighs around 129grams.
As of now, there is no official announcement about the pricing of the device and the Meizu M2 will be expected to be launched on June 30th along with Meizu MX 5.