TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- WhatsApp Working On Linked Accounts, Vacation Mode And Silent Mode
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Effective Baking Soda Remedies For Athlete's Feet
- Making Men Priority Was A Big Mistake: Neena Gupta
- Nissan Kicks Unveiled In India — Launch In 2019
- OMG! Watch The Crazy Run Out Of Azhar Ali!
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
It has almost been a year since the launch of Meizu M5. While the smartphone came to Indian market only in May this year, it was announced sometime in November 2016.
Now, specs sheet of a smartphone said to be Meizu M5's processor has been leaked online. A Weibo user has posted two images of the alleged Meizu M6, which show the about phone section revealing the specifications. The unusual thing is, all the features of the smartphone is identical with the features of Meizu M5. This is why we don't think the leak is not genuine.
Starting with the heart of the device, the alleged Meizu M6 is shown to be equipped with an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor. It is the same chipset that powers the Meizu M5. The smartphone also retains the same 5.2-inch display with the resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The chipset is paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in storage space. Well, just to remind you, the M5 was launched in two variants; the standard one with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM and the higher model featuring 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
So if this leak is to be believed, apparently all the Meizu M5 specs are mirrored on its successor. Coming to the design aspect, there are some visible differences between the Meizu M6 and M5.
For example, instead of Black, the front part of the Meizu M6 is coated with White. The placement of the selfie camera and the sensor has been changed as well. While the rear part is not shown in the images, the smartphone is speculated to come with a metal body.