TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The specs of the Meizu M6 were just revealed last week through some leaked images on Weibo. However, all the features of the smartphone that were revealed were similar to that of Meizu M5.
That leak did put us in affix and we were speculating as to whether the images were real or not. Further, we were trying to figure out if it was the alleged Meizu M6, then what it would offer over the M5.
Against such backdrop, the answer that we have been looking for has come in the form of another leaked image of the smartphone just ahead of the launch. In the new image, we can see the Meizu M6 and its design and some of the other features. The first, it seems that the smartphone is made of a polycarbonate shell or it could be a metal body as well.
On further analyzing the image, it looks like Meizu M6 is getting some build update and will most probably come with an alloy chassis that are found in more premium smartphones. Further, M6 also has curved antennas molded into the body itself.
M6, as seen in the image, has a single camera at the back and since there is a physical home button at the front, the fingerprint scanner will be embedded into it. Besides, at the front, the placement of the selfie camera and the sensor seems to have been changed as well.
And that is all we can make out for now. As for the leaked specifications, Meizu M6 is expected to come with an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, 5.2-inch display with the resolution of 720×1280 pixels, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in storage space.
The smartphone will likely be launched on 20th September and it will be one of the affordable smartphones from Meizu.