TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Meizu MX5 Photos Leaked Ahead of it Launch Scheduled on June 30
Ahead of its launch, some more photos of Meizu MX5 have leaked on the Internet. In this leaked image, we can see the oval physical home button that will work as a fingerprint scanner.
According to the previous leak, MX5 is expected to come with a 5.5 inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
As per the report, this device will be powered by either Octa-Core MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 SoC or the newly announced deca-core MT6769 Helio X20 SoC along with 3GB/4GB RAM.
Also, the MX5 is said to come with an expandable option of up to 128GB via microSD card, while the internal storage is still unknown.
On the imaging department, the device will sport a 20.7MP rear camera n the back with a Sony sensor which is capable of recording 2160p video recording, 5MP front camera with 1080p video recording
Moreover, the device is expected to be shipped with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and 3150mAh non removable battery. Stay tuned to GizBot for more News as we are covering the event live from China.