- Sports 'Kaptaan' Imran Khan asks Pakistan cricket team to banish fear of losing against India
- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Meizu MX5 Started Getting Flyme OS 5.0
As promised, the Chinese handset maker Meizu has started rolling out the Flyme OS 126.96.36.199 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. This OTA update is 981MB in size and will be available only for the Chinese variants as of now.
If you can wait for the update, users can download it from here. To update the phone, copy it to the root of the phone and manually flash it using recovery
If suppose you are flashing the Chinese version, you have to manually change the language to English from the settings.
Some of the features include:
Desktop: Floating notice, Multitasking, Split-screen mode, Batch finishing icons.
Lock screen: Music Locker, Lock screen notifications.
Phone: Floating notice, Online Yellow pages, Number tags, Recording List
Camera: Shooting GIF, Time Watermark, Voice camera, Flash, Manual mode.
Reiterating the specs, the Meizu MX5 comes packed with 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display, Octa-Core CPU, 3GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt memory, 20.7MP rear cameras, 5MP front camera, 3150mAh battery.
MX5 is equipped with a brand-new fingerprint identification system: mTouch 2.0. The new fingerprint sensor makes identification faster and the appearance smoother and elegant. The whole process only last 0.48s.
Also, the FotoNation 2.0 intelligent beautification is now included in combination with the already existing Face AE facial exposure strengthening technology.