- 19 min ago Vodafone No Longer Offering Amazon Prime Membership With Its Rs. 399 Plan
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A70s Spotted On TENAA Revealing New Details
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 7 Series Gets New UI, Smart Display, And Other Features With Android 10 Update
- 2 hrs ago Airtel Digital TV Offering Discounts To LG Smart TV Users
- News Will Modi wave help Khattar retain power in Haryana?
- Movies Madhurima Tuli & Vishal Aditya Singh Fight Like WILD Animals; Vishal Bleeds & Madhurima Injured
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan says communication with young players is important
- Lifestyle Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Automobiles Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Meizu MX5: Top 8 Hidden Features You Must Know
Recently, the Chinese handset manufacturer, Meizu has launched the MX5 smartphone in the market. With an all-metal body, MX5 is made with Exquisite 12-gun 3D sand blasting, a 5 step anodizing process and superb fine polishing, make the MX5 amazing to the touch.
Here, in this device, the camera comes with SONY CMOS 20.7 megapixels while customized 6P blue film lens in a thin body. The MX5 is equipped with a brand-new fingerprint identification system: mTouch 2.0. The new fingerprint sensor makes identification faster and the appearance smoother and elegant. The whole process only last 0.48s.
Today, GizBot presents you the list of top 8 features of the MX5, which users should know:
Meizu MX5: Display
Meizu MX5 sports a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED full HD display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels, which is translated to 401ppi.
Meizu MX5: Processor
Meizu MX5 is clocked at 2.2GHz 64-bit MediaTek Octa-Core processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU, besides 3GB RAM. In this device, the performance of the device has been boosted 25% when compared to its predecessor.
Meizu MX5: Storage
Meizu MX5 comes in 16GB/32GB/64GB inbuilt storage, with an expansion option of up to 128GB via microSD card slot.
Meizu MX5: Camera
Meizu MX5 features 20.7MP rear camera with a Sony sensor which is capable of recording 2160p video recording, laser autofocus which helps in camera to focus in 0.2 seconds and a 5MP front camera with 1080p video recording.
Also, the FotoNation 2.0 intelligent beautification is now included in combination with the already existing Face AE facial exposure strengthening technology.
Meizu MX5: Software
Meizu MX5 runs on Android 5.0 on top of FlymeOS.
Meizu MX5: Form Factor
Meizu comes with a thickness of 7.6mm and weighs around 149grams. This device comes with fully metal built body.
Meizu MX5: Connectivity
On the connectivity, Meizu MX5 includes brand-new fingerprint identification system: mTouch 2.0. The new fingerprint sensor makes identification faster and the appearance smoother and elegant. The whole process only last 0.48s. Apart from this, it has Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-fi and more
Meizu MX5: Battery
This device is powered by a high capacity 3150mAh battery on board. The MX5 features mCharge, the world's most sophisticated quick charge technology. In combination with a supported charger, mCharge can recharge a MX5 battery up to 25% within 10 minutes, and up to 60% within 40 minutes.