TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Not long ago, Meizu launched their flagship phone, the Meizu Pro 6. However, it seems like the Chinese company is reportedly working on the successor to that smartphone, the Meizu Pro 6 Edge. Some days ago, an unknown Meizu smartphone with a dual edge display popped online.
Today, the same unknown smartphone has leaked online yet again, but this time, the black coloured variant. According to GizmoChina, the device will be called as Meizu Pro 6 Edge, and it comes with a dual-edge display.
Going by the leaked images, the Meizu Pro 6 Edge comes with a dual curved display on both front and back, which helps in the better grip of smartphone. Several rumors popped earlier suggested that it will come with the Samsung's Exynos 8890 chipset along with 4GB of RAM. Also, the smartphone is said to feature Samsung AMOLED display with a 2K resolution, same as the Galaxy S7 series.
As we all know that Meizu has scheduled an event for tomorrow, where the company will launch the affordable Meizu M5 Note, and we are expecting the Meizu Pro 6 Edge to start at the same time. If it doesn't launch tomorrow, it will be launched sometime by the end of this year itself as there are several talks that the company has started working the Meizu Pro for early next year launch.