- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Micromax Bharat 2 with 4G available at Rs. 3,499
Is Micromax Bharat 2 available offline?
Micromax is now in the headlines for its upcoming budget offerings - Bharat 1 feature phone and Bharat 2 smartphone, both 4G VoLTE. Going by the reports, these devices are expected to be priced at Rs. 1,999 and Rs. 2,999 respectively.
A few days back, we came across a listing of the Micromax Bharat 2 on an online retailer at a price of Rs. 2,999. The company is rumored to sell the smartphone via both online and offline stores. Now, it looks like the offline availability of the Bharat 2 has started without much fanfare. We say this as @MaheshTelecom has tweeted that the Bharat 2 is available offline at Rs. 3,499 while its MRP is Rs. 3,750.
The Twitter user has also posted photos of the smartphone's box that reveal the possible specifications and design. Going by the same, the Micromax Bharat 2 is said to arrive with a 4-inch display with WVGA 480p resolution and make use of a quad-core Spreadtrum (SC9832) processor. It is said to feature 512MB RAM and 4GB of memory capacity that can be expanded up to 32GB using a micro SD card.
Fueled by Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the budget smartphone from Micromax is likely to feature a 2MP main snapper along with LED flash and a VGA selfie camera as well. The connectivity features are said to include 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM support, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth. A 1300mAh battery is listed to power the smartphone from within.
Whatever it is, we need to wait for an official confirmation from Micromax regarding the offline availability of the smartphone and its possible pricing.