TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Micromax Canvas Spark surpassed 500,000 sales mark, to go on open sale on Snapdeal on July 27-28
Indian smartphone giant Micromax has announced that it has marked half a million sales of the recently launched Canvas Spark ultra-budget smartphone. To celebrate the sales number, the company will now put the Micromax Canvas Selfie smartphone on open sale on Snapdeal on July 27 and 28, instead of holding flash sale for the phone.
Indian smartphone vendor, Micromax claims that it has sold over 500,000 Canvas Spark smartphones in less than 2.5 months, since its launch back in April, which has earned it revenue of Rs 2.5 billion.
As per the company the Canvas Spark is the company's most popular affordable 3G smartphone. The company has thus decided to conduct first ever open sale for the smartphone on July 27-28, in order to make the buying process easy for those buyers who could not purchase the phone in flash sale model, which required registration and active participation for buying the phone.
To recap on specs, Micromax Canvas Spark features a 4.7-inch qHD (960×540 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, and is powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MTK6582 quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. Other specifications include of an 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera, microSD card slot and a 2,000mAh battery. It supports dual-SIM card slots and 3G network, along with other connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The phone runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out-of-the-box. It was launched for Rs 4,999.
The company is also gearing up to launch another budget smartphone at an event scheduled for July 27.