- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Micromax Canvas Spark surpassed 500,000 sales mark, to go on open sale on Snapdeal on July 27-28
Indian smartphone giant Micromax has announced that it has marked half a million sales of the recently launched Canvas Spark ultra-budget smartphone. To celebrate the sales number, the company will now put the Micromax Canvas Selfie smartphone on open sale on Snapdeal on July 27 and 28, instead of holding flash sale for the phone.
Indian smartphone vendor, Micromax claims that it has sold over 500,000 Canvas Spark smartphones in less than 2.5 months, since its launch back in April, which has earned it revenue of Rs 2.5 billion.
As per the company the Canvas Spark is the company's most popular affordable 3G smartphone. The company has thus decided to conduct first ever open sale for the smartphone on July 27-28, in order to make the buying process easy for those buyers who could not purchase the phone in flash sale model, which required registration and active participation for buying the phone.
To recap on specs, Micromax Canvas Spark features a 4.7-inch qHD (960×540 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, and is powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MTK6582 quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. Other specifications include of an 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera, microSD card slot and a 2,000mAh battery. It supports dual-SIM card slots and 3G network, along with other connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The phone runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out-of-the-box. It was launched for Rs 4,999.
The company is also gearing up to launch another budget smartphone at an event scheduled for July 27.