TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Microsoft Lumia 950 to run Windows 10! [Report]
Lumia 950 has definitely been a frequent presence in the rumor mill lately, but these new specs leak is some important info that we've got so far.
As per the latest leak, the so-called Lumia 950 and 950 XL is expected to be the first device to feature the new Windows 10 Mobile operating system.
Both the Lumia device's share same specs including storage, which is expected to come with 32GB storage along with microSD expansion, 20MP rear camera, 5MP front camera for selfies and Type-C USB port. If the rumor turns out to be true, both the device will come with full metal unibody design.
According to ItHome.com, the upcoming Lumia 950 will sport a 5.2-inch display with 2K resolution, hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor, 3GB RAM and might come powered by a 3,000 mAh removable battery.
Meanwhile on the other hand, the Lumia 950XL will feature a larger screen of 5.7-inch with 2K resolution, Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 CPU, 3GB RAM, 3300mAh removable battery. This device comes with three LED flash supporting 20MP camera on the back.
As of now, we dont have any information about the pricing and availability of the devices. But as per the rumor, both the devices will hit the market shelves around October or November.