- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Microsoft Surface Phone tipped to launch in latter half of 2016
Microsoft is rumored to be working on a Surface phone that is likely to launch in the second half of 2016. The Surface phone will be a premium device aimed at business users and will be unlike some affordable devices in Lumia that are in the affordable range.
Windows Central has reported that team behind Surface phone has dropped plans for Intel-powered Windows 10 phone and will instead make a Surface phone. Microsoft is said to have moved the project to the Surface team from the erstwhile Nokia team. The Surface team is run by Panos Panay. The Surface phone is also known as the Panos Phone, is being tested at the Microsoft campus at Redmond in Washington. The Surface phone will be a high end phone and it will be a metal one.
Microsoft wants to reinvent the PC in the form of a Phone. Microsoft wants to create a Windows powered Phone that could practically works like a Windows PC.
There are hardly any details at this point about the Surface Phone. It is speculated that Intel will be part of the Surface phone project and the Phone will be powered by Intel X86 chip-set. It is also being said that Intel-powered phone in the making was actually Lumia phone under development. Microsoft has not mentioned anything about the Surface phone but it is yet to see what the company will offer.