- 27 min ago James Webb Telescope Snaps Most Detailed Image Of Exoplanet’s Atmosphere
- 36 min ago Realme 10 Pro+ Could Pack Dated Dimensity 920 SoC In Some Markets: Here's Why
- 1 hr ago China Leading 6G Research With Early-Stage Tests; Commercial Launch Set for 2030
- 2 hrs ago Red Planet Day 2022: Everything To Know About This Historic Day
- Movies Gautham Karthik-Manjima Mohan Tie The Nuptial Knot Amid Close Family & Friends; Fans Send Wishes!
- Finance Sharekhan Bullish On This 2020-Listed Multibagger Chemical Stock, Buy For Robust Gains
- News Mamata Banerjee likely to officially announce 2 new districts tomorrow
- Lifestyle Intermittent Fasting May Lead To Eating Disorders: Here's How
- Travel List of The Most Epic Facts About Torres Del Paine National Park
- Sports Vijay Hazare Trophy: Ruturaj Gaikwad hits seven sixes in an over, scores double hundred
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Hycross Is Quicker Than A Fortuner – Confirms New TVC
- Education GATE 2023 to be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12
Most Interesting Smartphones/Tablets Launching In October 2022
September has been a busy month for tech announcements, bringing the launch of the iPhone 14 series, Apple Watch Ultra, Ryzen 7000 series of processors, 13th Gen Intel Core series of processors, and a lot more.
Well, October is expected to be no different, as there is a huge lineup of smartphones that are getting launched in October 2022. Here are some of the most anticipated smartphones that are getting launched In October 2022.
Google Pixel 7 Series
Google is all set to launch the Pixel 7 and the Pixel 7 Pro, powered by the Tensor G2 on the 6th of October. Unlike the Pixel 6 series, where only the affordable 6a was launched in India, the Pixel 7 and the Pixel 7 Pro are coming to India on day one and will be available exclusively on Flipkart.
The Motorola G72 is a mid-tier 4G smartphone, powered by the Mediatek Helio G99 SoC with a 10-bit pOLED display. The phone is also said to have a 108MP primary camera along with a few more features like a stereo speaker setup, stock Android UI, and Motorola Edge 30 Fusion-inspired design. The Motorola G72 is launching in India on 3rd October.
The Redmi Pad is likely to be an affordable tablet, based on the Mediatek Helio G99 SoC. The tablet is likely to come with a 90Hz 2K display, and the tablet is said to run on Android 12 OS with custom MIUI for tablet skin on top, just like the recently launched Xiaomi Pad 5.
Infinix Zero Ultra
The Zero Ultra is said to be Infinix's flagship offering and the device is said to feature a 200MP primary camera. The smartphone is likely to feature a 3D curved AMOLED display and the phone will be based on the mid-tier Mediatek Dimensity 820 SoC. The Infinix Zero Ultra will be launching on 5th October.
Xiaomi is also hosting a global launch event on the 4th of October, where the company is said to launch the Xiaomi 12T series of smartphones in the global market along with the new Redmi Pad, and the Redmi Band 7 Pro. As of now, there is no information on when the Xiaomi 12T series of smartphones are coming to India.