- New renders show Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in Lilac Purple shade
- Indian iPhone users might suffer from deactivation due to TRAI's new regulations
- Grab Oppo F3 Plus at Rs.13,610 on Flipkart; Here’s how to avail the offer
- How and why should you download the Motorsports Manager 3 on Android and iOS devices
- Xiaomi Mi 5 explodes in China for an unknown reason
- Nokia 3.1 went on sale for the first time in India at Rs 10,499
The third-generation of Moto G is expected to launch later this year and we have seen many leaked information in a couple of weeks so far. Now, a bunch of new images has been leaked showing design details of the next Moto G.
The new press render images were leaked by a French website. The device in the images features a textured back and a new metal strip that connects the camera, flash and Motorola logo. While, the front panel of the device is quite similar to the Moto G second-gen.
The top right side of the smartphone holds a power and the volume buttons similar to the design language of last year Moto G. While the 3.5mm audio jack is placed on top and the microUSB port is situated at the bottom of the smartphone.
Have a look at the slider to for the new leaked images about the Moto G (2015).
The Moto G (2015) is expected to features 5 inch display with 720p.
The smartphone will be powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 chipset and paired with 1GB or RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage.
The smartphone is said to feature a 13MP camera on the back. It also comes with a new metal strip that connects the camera, flash and Motorola logo together.
The next gen Moto G shares the similar design language as its predecessor. It comes with a 3.5mm audio jack on top of the smartphone.
The microUSB port is placed at the bottom of the smartphone.