- 13 min ago Flipkart Big Savings Sale: Grab Asus ROG Phone 3 At Up To Rs. 7,000 Discount
- 14 min ago Xiaomi Mi TV 4C 32-Inch Launched: Here’s What It Offers For Rs. 15,999
- 59 min ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Realme Narzo 30 New Variant Launched In India
- 1 hr ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On POCO M3, POCO F3 GT, POCO X3 Pro, POCO C3, And More
- News BSF jawan shoots self in Tripura
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Rojas, Warholm and McLaughlin are redefining sport in their own way
- Movies Ajay Devgn Promises To Make Kajol's Birthday As Special As Her; His Post Spells Love In Bold!
- Finance Will Gold Prices Fall Anytime Soon?
- Education MBOSE SSLC Result 2021 Class 10, Check MBOSE Matric Result 2021 Link
- Automobiles No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Lifestyle Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
Moto G Fast, Moto E (2020) With 32GB Storage Launched: Specifications, Availability
Motorola has recently launched two new smartphones in the US - the Moto G Fast and the Moto E (2020). The Moto G Fast is a new model in the G series that comes with a triple rear camera setup. On the other hand, the Moto E (2020) comes as the seventh-generation model of the Moto E family.
Moto G Fast Specifications
The Moto G Fast flaunts a 6.4-inch HD+ Max vision display with 268ppi pixel density and 19:9 aspect ratio. The display offers a resolution of 720 x 1,560 pixels. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint reader for authentication.
It is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC paired with up to 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. The memory of the device is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card.
The device packs a 4,000 mAh battery with a 10W rapid charger. The battery of the device lasts up to two days on a single charge. Other details of the Moto G Fast measures 161.87x75.7x9.05mm dimensions and weight of 189.4 grams.
Coming to optics, it has a triple rear camera setup on its back panel which includes a 16MP main sensor with an f/1.7 aperture, an 8MP secondary camera with an f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens and another 2MP macro lens. There is an 8MP front camera for taking selfies.
For connectivity options, it supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port.
Moto E (2020) Specifications
In terms of specifications, the Moto E (2020) features a 6.2-inch HD+ Max Vision display which offers a resolution of 720 x 1,520 pixels. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor which includes an accelerometer, ambient light, magnetometer, proximity.
The device is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC coupled with up to 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. The memory of the device is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card. The Moto E (2020) draws power from a 3,550 mAh battery with a 5W charger.
For photography, it has a dual rear camera setup on the back panel which comprises a 13MP main camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a 2MP secondary camera with an f/2.2 aperture. It has a 5MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Moto E (2020) supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for connectivity.
Moto G Fast, Moto E (2020) Price Offers & Availability
The Moto G Fast 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant comes with a price tag of $199.99 (around Rs. 15,100). The phone is offered in a lone, Pearl White colors.
On the other hand, the 2GB RAM + 32GB storage variant of the Moto E (2020) is priced at $149.99 (around Rs. 11,300). The phone is available in a Midnight Blue color variant. Both handsets will on sale in the US starting June 12. However, nothing is yet known about their global launch.