- 10 min ago Mercedes EQS 580 Launched In India, Claims 300km Range With 15 Min Charging
- 1 hr ago Amazon October Edition Spin and Win Quiz Answers; Win Apple iPad Air
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Receives October Security Updates: What's New?
- 2 hrs ago Realme 10 Spotted on FCC Listing; Battery, Fast Charging Details Revealed
- Automobiles 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- Lifestyle GQ Best Dressed Awards 2022: Nora Fatehi, Esha Gupta, Pooja Hegde & Others Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- Movies Mani Ratnam's Periodic Drama Ponniyin Selvan 2 Will Likely Hit The Screens In This Month Of 2023!
- Sports ISL 2022-23: Chennaiyin FC to take on Odisha FC in pre-season friendly
- News A PFI linked module of 2016 and the spread of the Islamic State ideology in south India
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Finance Mid Cap Multibagger Software Stock Fixes Record Date For Interim Dividend
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Moto G32 With 6.5-Inch Screen, Snapdragon 680 Launched; Worth Buying Over G31?
Motorola has expanded its range of Moto G series smartphones in India by launching the Moto G32 today. The brand's latest G series handset has arrived as the successor to the Moto G31, which was launched in the country in December last year. The Moto G32 has brought various upgrades over the Moto G31, but is being offered in a similar price range.
Moto G32 Offers A Different Design Than The Predecessor
The Moto G32 comes with a different rear design than the Moto G31. While the front of the device features the same punch-hole design to house the front shooter, there's a differently designed rear camera module. The new Moto G series offering has the same three primary camera sensors, but the size of the two main lenses is bigger on this one. The rear-mounted fingerprint sensor is replaced with a side-mounted one on the new model.
Moto G32 Ditches MediaTek Chipset For A Qualcomm SoC
The Moto G32 has been equipped with the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 6nm processor instead of the MediaTek Helio G85 found on its predecessor. The chipset of the phone has been paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, which can be further increased up to 1TB by inserting a microSD card. In the software department, the device boots Android 12 and will be getting the Android 13 update for sure, apart from two years of security patches.
Moto G32 Display, Camera, Battery Specs
Coming to the other specs, the Moto G32 is equipped with a 6.5-inch full HD+ MaxVision LCD display bearing a refresh rate of 90Hz. The rear camera features of the device are almost similar to the Moto G31. There's a 50MP primary snapper, an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro shooter on the back. The selfie camera has been upgraded to 16MP as compared to the 13MP lens found on its predecessor.
In terms of connectivity, the Moto G32 offers dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, and the USB Type-C port for charging. The handset also comes with stereo speakers powered by Dolby Atmos, splash resistance, and a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 30W Turbo Charging.
Moto G32 Price In India, Availability
The Moto G32 has been originally priced at Rs. 12,999 in the Indian market. However, the company is offering an inaugural discount of Rs. 1,250 on the device with purchases made via HDFC bank credit cards. This effectively brings down the price to Rs. 11,749. The phone will be available to buy from Flipkart starting August 16 in Satin Silver and Mineral Gray color variants.
Is Moto G32 Worth Buying Over Moto G31?
The Moto G31 is currently being offered in India for Rs. 10,499 for the base variant carrying 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The version featuring 6GB + 128GB memory is being offered for Rs. 12,499. So, the Moto G32 is clearly worth buying over the predecessor as it has a higher screen refresh rate, an improved processor, a better selfie camera, and a faster-charging capability, which are all offered in the same price range.