TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
A couple of months ago, Motorola had announced the Android 7.0 Nougat update for the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus. The company had even posted the release notes for the update on its official website (India) indicating that the rollout has already begun. But sadly, it never happened until now.
As per a report published by Android Police, an Indian Moto G user named Rajat had received a notification for the Nougat update (NPJ25.93-11). According to the same report, the user had also confirmed it with Motorola’s live chat to make sure it was an actual update and not a soak test (basically Motorola’s term for Beta test).
The update is hitting devices with the version number NPJ25.93-11 which brings Android Nougat (with all the new features) to the smartphone along with a security patch from November. Currently, the update is being rolled out in batches so it may take some time for all the units to receive it.