- 6 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 9 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 14 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 14 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Situation under control, but Pak attempting anti-India activity says Army
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Moto G6, Moto G6 Play, Moto Z3 Play Android Pie update now available
The Android Pie update for the Moto G6, Moto G6 Play, and the Moto Z3 Play smartphones is being rolled out to the users in Brazil.
Android Pie OS has been out for a while now and a whole lot of smartphones have already received the latest Android flavor. Motorola, the American smartphone manufacturer has also dished out the Android Pie update to a bunch of Moto smartphones and now is rolling out the update to a couple of others. The company is now reportedly rolling out the Android Pie update for the Moto G6 smartphone series and the Moto Z3 Play.
According to techtudo, Motorola has recently released an Android Pie soak test update for the Moto G6 smartphone in Brazil and now the company has released the stable version for the Moto G6 series in Brazil itself. The Moto Z3 Play users in Brazil are also receiving the Android Pie update. Motorola has released the Android Pie update for the aforementioned smartphones only a few days following the launch of the Moto G7 series.
The Moto G6 smartphone series comprising of Moto G6 and Moto G6 was launched back in 2018 and it shipped with Android Oreo out-of-the-box and is receiving the latest Android Pie flavor almost a year after its launch. Similarly, the Moto Z3 Play was announced back in 2018 and it also comes with Android Oreo out-of-the-box, though the smartphone is yet to be launched in the Indian market.
As for the new features, the latest Android Pie update for the Moto G6 series and the Moto Z3 Play brings along the Android Pi goodies such as split-screen function, Do Not Disturb mode, Adaptive Battery and others. Besides, Motorola is also reportedly working on an Android Pie update for the Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force smartphones. Currently, there is no exact information available on the availability of the Android Pie update for the remaining smartphones, however, we will keep you posted on the same.