- 3 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 3 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 4 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 4 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- Sports India shuttlers take on Malaysia, eye knockout stage at Sudirman Cup
- News NCW slams notice to Vivek Oberoi over 'distasteful' Salman-Aishwarya meme
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Moto G6 receives a permanent price cut of Rs 3,000: Now available for Rs 10,999
Moto G6 was initially launched for Rs 13,999
Moto G6, the first G-series smartphone with a glass-sandwich design has received a permanent price cut in both online and offline market. The smartphone was launched in India in early 2018 for a starting price of Rs 13,999 for the base variant with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage.
And now, the Moto G6 has received a price cut of Rs 2,000 on the offline market and Rs 3,000 on e-commerce websites.
The new prices
According to a report from 91Mobiles, the Moto G6 with 3/32 GB RAM/storage is now available for Rs 11,999, and the Moto G6 with 4/64 is now available for Rs 13,999, instead of Rs 15,999 in the offline market.
In a similar fashion, the Moto G6 has received a whopping Rs 3,000 off on Flipkart, and the smartphone is now available for Rs 10,999 for the base variant with 3 GB RAM and Rs 12,999 for the high-end variant with 4 GB RAM.
Moto G6 specifications
As aforementioned, the Moto G6 is the first premium looking all-glass unibody smartphone under the Moto G series of smartphones. The device offers a 5.7-inch IPS LCD screen with taller 18:9 aspect ratio with a physical home button, which also doubles as a fingerprint sensor.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC powers the smartphone with 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion. Similarly, the mobile does offer a dual SIM card slot with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE.
Coming to the optics, the smartphone offers a dual camera setup with a 12 MP standard lens and a 5 MP telephoto lens with a new and improved 16 MP front-facing selfie camera. A 3000 mAh battery powers the device with support for Turbo Charging via USB type C port with a dedicated 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Lastly, the smartphone runs on stock Android (Android 8.1 Oreo) and is confirmed to receive Android 9 Pie update in early 2019.