TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Moto G6, the first G-series smartphone with a glass-sandwich design has received a permanent price cut in both online and offline market. The smartphone was launched in India in early 2018 for a starting price of Rs 13,999 for the base variant with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage.
And now, the Moto G6 has received a price cut of Rs 2,000 on the offline market and Rs 3,000 on e-commerce websites.
The new prices
According to a report from 91Mobiles, the Moto G6 with 3/32 GB RAM/storage is now available for Rs 11,999, and the Moto G6 with 4/64 is now available for Rs 13,999, instead of Rs 15,999 in the offline market.
In a similar fashion, the Moto G6 has received a whopping Rs 3,000 off on Flipkart, and the smartphone is now available for Rs 10,999 for the base variant with 3 GB RAM and Rs 12,999 for the high-end variant with 4 GB RAM.
Moto G6 specifications
As aforementioned, the Moto G6 is the first premium looking all-glass unibody smartphone under the Moto G series of smartphones. The device offers a 5.7-inch IPS LCD screen with taller 18:9 aspect ratio with a physical home button, which also doubles as a fingerprint sensor.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC powers the smartphone with 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion. Similarly, the mobile does offer a dual SIM card slot with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE.
Coming to the optics, the smartphone offers a dual camera setup with a 12 MP standard lens and a 5 MP telephoto lens with a new and improved 16 MP front-facing selfie camera. A 3000 mAh battery powers the device with support for Turbo Charging via USB type C port with a dedicated 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Lastly, the smartphone runs on stock Android (Android 8.1 Oreo) and is confirmed to receive Android 9 Pie update in early 2019.