TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Motorola recently launched the Moto G6 Plus in India with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC for an exorbitant price tag. And now, a new smartphone from 7th Gen of Moto G series, the Moto G7 has surfaced online with 360 degree renders with a new design language.
Moto G7 design
The Motorola Moto G7 has been completely redesigned with an all-glass unibody finish with a water drop notch on the front. In fact, the Moto G7 could be the first Moto G series smartphone to launch with a notch display.
The Moto G7 also has a dual camera set up at the back, which does look a bit different from the dual camera setup on the Moto G6. The G7 also has a rear-facing fingerprint sensor with the Motorola logo.
On the bottom portion, the smartphone has a USB type C port with a 3.5 mm headphone jack, main microphone and a speaker grill. The device does have a little bit of chin on the bottom portion of the display with a Motorola branding.
The smartphone does have a curved 2.5D glass finish on the back and front with a mirror-like finish. In fact, the Moto G7 does look a bit similar to the Moto X4.
Moto G7 specifications
The Moto G7 will come with an FHD+ IPS LCD panel with the 6.2-inch screen protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. There is no information chipset that powers the Moto G7, other than the fact that the Moto G7 will have an Octa-core processor from Qualcomm (probably the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC) with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
The smartphone will have a dual camera setup with a 16 MP primary RGB sensor and a 5 MP depth sensor. Similarly, the Moto G7 will have a 12 MP front-facing selfie camera. The phone will have a 3500 mAh battery with support for Turbo Charging via USB type C port.
The smartphone is expected to launch with stock Android OS running on Android 9 Pie, the latest mobile OS from Google.