TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Lenovo is all set to unveil it's first ever all-metal smartphone, Moto M, in India at the launch event to be held in Mumbai today. The event will start off at 12:30 AM and the users can watch the live streaming of the Moto M launch on the company's official Facebook Page.
The smartphone was earlier kicked off in China at a price tag of nearly Rs. 20,000. The highlight of the new launch is said to be the 16-megapixel rear camera and fast charging capability that comes inbuilt with the phone. Moto M will also embody an 8-megapixel front camera, which makes it suitable for the selfie lovers.
The smartphone is expected to be available in India with quite a similar price tag as that of China in two color variants including Gold and Silver. Weighing nearly 163 grams and measuring 151.35x75.35x7.85mm, Moto M will be bagged with 4G VoLTE support and will let the users get easy access to Reliance Jio SIM card enabling them to enjoy the unlimited and free voice calls and internet access until March 2017 with the Happy New Year offer.
Running on Android Marshmallow, Moto M will be packed with dual-SIM card slots. The hybrid dual-SIM card slot will enable users to utilize the second card slot as a memory card slot as well. It is also expected to sport a 5.5-inch with a curved-glass IPS display and use a 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor coupled with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM.
Along with that, the smartphone will also come bagged with 32GB inbuilt storage capability which can be expanded via microSD card up to 128GB, USB type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. Adding on to the variant of features, the smartphone is also expected to include an accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.