TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Moto X (2015) Reportedly To Come With Fingerprint Scanner
Last year, Motorola and Google had originally planned to incorporate the fingerprint scanner into the Nexus 6, but couldn't make it at the final launch.
Motorola is making its flagship smartphone more compatible to rival Samsung Galaxy S6 and HTC One M9. While the G for Games have managed to get some images of Moto X (2015) showing the next gen smartphone will have a fingerprint scanner.
The leaked images shows the hardware of the Moto X with some new components with a square cut-out in the chassis for positioning a fingerprint sensor.
As GizBot mentioned in the earlier report, Motorola will release the Moto X (2015) in two models. One with 5.2 inch and another with 5.7 inch, qHD display panel.
Motorola will release the smaller version in the international market and is expected to be powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM and will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box.
As per the rumored specs, it will get either 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. It will also said to have a 16 megapixel rear camera, a 5 megapixel front facing camera and a 3280mAh battery.
Meanwhile, another version with 5.7 inch display panel will only go on sale in U.S. with Verizon Wireless. But no other details are available about the Verizon-model.