- 7 min ago Realme 8 5G Listed On Google Play Console Ahead Of Launch; Display, Processor Tipped
- 54 min ago Samsung Mobile Fest 2021: Best Offers on Premium Smartphones
- 57 min ago DoT To Examine SpaceX' Starlink Satellite Internet Pre-Sell Offer
- 1 hr ago Free Fire Redeem Codes For April 14: Get Egg Day Banner, Phantom Bear Bundle For Free
- Finance Government To Dilute Its Holding In NFL & RCFL
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Hina Khan Shines Bright In A Pretty Yellow Suit As She Extends Wishes To Fans
- Movies The White Tiger Actor Adarsh Gourav On New India's Representation In The Oscar-Nominated Movie
- News UP CM Yogi Adityanath tests positive for COVID-19
- Automobiles Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- Education Ambedkar Jayanti 2021: Interesting Facts About ‘Father of Indian Constitution’
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB: Virat Kohli close to achieving a major milestone
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Moto X Play vs OnePlus 2: Which Is The Best Affordable Flagship?
Motorola has just unveiled its latest Moto X Play flagship smartphone in the Indian market and OnePlus has also recently announced its flagship called OnePlus 2.
Both smartphones sports 5.5 inch display, runs on Android Lollipop operating system and also promises to offer high-end specification at a comparatively cheaper price. To give a better prospective, we have compared Moto X Play against the OnePlus 2, which the company calls it as the flagship killer.
Take a look at the slider below to know the difference between the two.
The Moto X Play has the dimensions of 148x75mm and weights 169 grams. While, the OnePlus 2 has 151.8x74.9mm and weights 175 grams. Both smartphone have a great looks in terms of design but, OnePlsu 2 has more premium-looking design.
Moto X Play sports a 5.5 inch display at a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels that translates to 403ppi. While, the OnePlus 2 comes with the same 5.5 inch Full HD IPS LCD display at 1080x1920 pixels resolution with a pixel density of 401ppi.
Both smartphone comes with 5 megapixel front-facing camera. The OnePlus 2 flaunts a 13 megapixel camera with an optical image stabilization, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash. While, the Moto X Play comes with 21 megapixels autofocus rear camera with dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
Under The Hood
The Moto X Play is powered by 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-Bit processor, paired with 2GB of RAM and runs on Android Lollipop operating system. While, OnePlus 2 is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-Bit processor, 4GB of RAM and Adreno 430 graphics processing unit.
In terms of storage, the Moto X Play comes in 16GB and 32GB along with 128GB of expansion option. While, The OnePlus 2 offers in 16GB and 64GB variants, but the 16GB model featuring 3GB of RAM instead of 4GB.
The best features of the Motorola smartphones are that it offers the user interface closer to the stock Android. The Moto X Play runs on Android Lollipop, that gives the experience of the stock Android. While, the OnePlus 2 runs on OxyzenOS based on Android Lollipop.
Well, based on the specs sheet, the OnePlus 2 seems to best the Moto X Play. The internal specs and processor and RAM are greater in the OnePlus 2. Well, the OnePlus 2 design also looks premium to than the Moto X Play.
However, when compared to price segment, the Moto X Play comes at a starting price of Rs. 18,499 and the OnePlus 2 comes at a starting price of Rs. 24,999.