- 2 hrs ago Moto G51 5G India Launch Set For December 10; Expected Price, Features
- 10 hrs ago PS5 India Restock Date: How To Pre-Order? What Is Its Price?
- 11 hrs ago Huawei Mate V Flip Phone Upgraded Heating System Spotted; Launch Tipped For December 23;
- 15 hrs ago List Of Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2022
- News Nagaland civilian deaths: Mobile internet, SMS shut down in Mon
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran's Gold: Director Alphonse Puthren Reveals A Major Update!
- Sports India vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Openers Gill, Agarwal not taking field due to on-field injuries
- Automobiles BSA Goldstar 650 Officially Revealed
- Finance LIC's Bima Shree: A High Return Lucrative 'Money Back' Plan, In Long Term: Benefits
- Lifestyle Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
Motorola Austin, Edge 30 Ultra Design Tipped Via Renders; Launch Expected For 2022
Motorola has been on a launching spree; it recently announced five devices under its G-series. Now, it is prepping up for the next launch in 2022 where the brand is expected to launch the Motorola Austin and the Rogue smartphones. The latter is said to be dubbed as the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra, while the former's name is still under wraps. In the latest development, the renders of these handsets have been revealed online.
Motorola Austin, Rogue (Edge 30 Ultra) Renders Revealed Design
Now, 91mobiles has shared the renders of the Motorola Austin and Rogue smartphones from industry sources. The renders of these aforementioned smartphones have revealed their design. The publication also brings the renders of another smartphone codenamed Milan which is expected to be called the Moto G Stylus 2022.
Motorola Austin Design Tipped
Based on the design of the Motorola Austin, the report claims that the phone could be a budget or a mid-range offering. In terms of design, it will have a center-positioned punch-hole cutout to house the front-facing camera sensor. At the rear, the phone is seen with triple camera sensors placed into a rectangular module along with an LED flash.
The Moto branding is placed at the center of the rear panel. Further, the volume rocker and a physical fingerprint sensor are spotted on the right edge of the device. As far as the features are concerned, the phone is tipped to offer a 50MP main lens. Apart from this, nothing is known as of now.
Motorola Rogue (Edge 30 Ultra) Expected Features & Design
Coming to the Motorola Rogue aka Edge 30 Ultra is seen with a gradient blue color option. Previously, the phone was spotted in a black color variant. In terms of design, the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra will have slim bezels and a hole-punch cut out for the selfie camera sensor.
The volume rockers and a power button will be on the right edge, while a Google Assistant button on the left side of the phone. The charging port, main microphone, and speaker grille are said to be placed at the bottom. At the rear, the phone will sport a triple camera setup placed into a round-shaped module. The LED flash and a microphone are also spotted in the camera module.
In terms of features, the Motorola Rogue or Edge 30 Ultra is likely to come with a 6.6-inch OLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support. The smartphone might feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 chipset which is also likely to run the Realme GT 2 Pro. The processor is tipped to be paired with up to 12GB LPDDR5x RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
Moreover, it will have a 50MP primary camera, a 5,000 mAh battery, stereo speakers, IP52 rating, and 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2 for connectivity. The main highlight of the device will be its selfie camera as the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra is tipped to get a 60MP sensor.
What We Think
Looking at the features of the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra, we can safely assume it will be the flagship offering that is believed to compete with other brands' upcoming premium handsets in 2022. The exact launch timeline is yet to be revealed. We expect to get more details in the coming days.