- 8 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Foldable Smartphone Spotted On Geekbench; Could Be Powered By Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- 9 hrs ago Massive WhatsApp Data Breach Leaks Users' Phone Numbers; Should You Worry?
- 10 hrs ago iQOO 11 To Flaunt World's First Samsung E6 AMOLED With 1800nits Brightness
- 11 hrs ago Sony WF-LS900N Review: Premium Earbuds Worth Betting On
- Sports Brazil 1 vs Switzerland 0: Casemiro seals Round of 16 berth for Selecao
- Finance How to Register, Login and Transfer Funds Using HDFC Mobile Banking App?
- News IFFI jury head calls The Kashmir Files ‘vulgar’
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Roopesh Shetty Receives Kiccha Sudeep’s Applause; Show To Have Family Special This Week?
- Travel Serra Verde Express – Wild Ride In Brazil
- Lifestyle Why You Should Not Try To Change Your Partner’s Personality
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC 2023: Final Date Sheet For Class 12th Declared At pue.karnataka.gov.in; Get Details Here
- Automobiles Toyota Pulls The Plug On The Innova Crysta – Removed From Official Website
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra, Edge 30 Fusion With 3D Curved 144Hz OLED Display Launched
Motorola has officially launched two new flagship-grade smartphones -- the Motorola Edge 30 Fusion and the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra. While the Motorola Edge 30 Fusion is based on the Snapdragon 888+ SoC, the Edge 30 Ultra is built on top of the latest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
In terms of pricing, the Motorola Edge 30 Fusion costs Rs. 42,999. However, for a limited time, the smartphone will be available for Rs. 39,999 on Flipkart during the Big Billion Days Sale with an additional 10 percent discount on pre-paid orders made using ICICI/Axis bank cards.
Similarly, the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra costs Rs. 59,999, and the device will be available for Rs. 54,999 during the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale with similar bank offers as the Edge 30 Fusion. On top of that, Jio SIM card users can also get benefits worth Rs. 14,699.
Both smartphones are IP52 rated for water and dust resistance. And they also feature a 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5-based back panel with a matte finish. The Edge 30 Fusion and the Ultra also feature a stereo speaker setup with support for Dolby Atmos. However, both phones do miss out on the 3.5mm audio jack.
Motorola Edge 30 Fusion Features/Specifications
The Motorola Edge 30 Fusion is a lightweight high-end smartphone that weighs just 175g, making it one of the lightest Snapdragon 888+ SoC-powered smartphones. The device bestows a 6.55-inch OLED screen with FHD+ resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate.
The phone has a triple camera setup at the back with a triple camera setup consisting of a 50MP primary camera with OIS, a 13MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a depth sensor. The phone also has a 32MP selfie camera, placed inside the punch hole, which can also shoot 4K videos just like the primary camera.
A 4,400 mAh battery fuels the Motorola Edge 30 Fusion with support for 68W fast charging and the fast charging adapter is included in the box. Lastly, the phone ships with stock Android 12 OS and is guaranteed to receive Android 13 and Android 14 updates.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Features/Specifications
The Motorola Edge 30 Ultra is a flagship offering, based on the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. This is also the first smartphone in the country to feature a 200MP primary camera sensor, capable of shooting 8K video recording. While the phone does look similar to the Edge 30 Fusion, the Ultra is slightly on the heavier side and weighs 198.5g.
That extra weight comes from a slightly larger 4610mAh battery with support for 125W fast charging and 50W wireless charging. On top of that, the phone also has a 6.76-inch FHD+ OLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate, and the device also has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Getting to the summit of any mountain is not an activity for the faint hearted. Summit and success boils down to superlative companionship and team work. As we get within striking distance from the summit, our fatigue turns to hope and excitement. Stay tuned, we are almost there pic.twitter.com/4516gDOG8w— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) September 12, 2022