TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Motorola Launched New Variant of Moto X (2nd Gen)
Illinois-based handset manufacturer, Motorola has launched the new variant of Moto X (second-generation) on Flipkart.
Dubbed as "Cognac", this device is available with 32GB of internal memory, with a price tag of Rs. 25,999, which is Rs. 1000 extra than the standard variant.
On the specification part, Moto X comes with a 5.2-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Further, it is clocked by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU along side 2GB of RAM.
Coming on to the imaging factor, it employs a 13MP rear camera with an f/2.25 lens, dual LED flashes, a 2MP front-facing snapper and comes with 32GB built-in storage without expansion slot.
Moreover, it is pre-loaded with latest Android 5.0 Lollipop with some changes in User-Interface like natural touch screen interactions, introduces vivid new colors, typography, and edge-to-edge imagery.
It also lets users to catch up with notifications on your lock screen and even dismiss them without unlocking and at last it is powered by a 2300mAh battery.