TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Motorola To Livestream Moto X and Moto G Launch on July 28
Illinois-based handset manufacturer Motorola is all set to pull the cover of its nex-gen Moto G and Moto X on July 28. This launch event will take place simultaneously in three cities including New York City, Sao Paulo (Brazil), and London (UK).
Moreover, the company have arranged for the live streaming starting 9 AM Eastern Time, so that every one can keep a tap on the official announcement.
Moving on to the expected specification of Moto G (2015), will come packed with a 5-inch display, 1.7 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 610 (MSM8936) along with 2GB RAM, 8GB/16GB of built-in memory, with an expansion option of up to 32GB,Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, a 13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera, 4G LTE / 3G, 2,470 mAh battery.
On the other hand, Moto X (2015) is expected to come with 5.2-inch Quad-HD AMOLED display, Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 32GB or 64GB internal storage. Also, it might feature 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Clear Pixel Technology, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) and 3280mAh battery.