TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Motorola Moto G 3rd gen: Fresh set of photos surface online
There's a lot of hype in the market regarding the new gen Moto G in the market. But finally a reviewer had landed up with a working device and has posted many a photos on the web.
Despite the launch scheduled on 28th July in three cities worldwide we already know a few details about the device. These images make the matter more clear though. Unlike most pre-release leaked images the Moto G 3rd gen have literally undergone a photo-shoot. This makes us believe that the device had been intentionally sent by the company to the reviewer - to build more hype.
Nevertheless after the initial impressions, the guys at Laptop Media feel that the device comes with a solid build quality. Despite the fact that build quality had always been the USP of Motorola the Laptopmedia reviewer claims that the build of this generation device is much superior to than the ones launched previously. They haven't leaked any detailed specifications though.
As of now the Moto G 3rd gen is supposed to feature either a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 or 610 SoC under the hood with 2GB of RAM. Though the reviewer hasn't given any further information regarding the display, it's quite clear from the images that the display is a 5inch one. Our bet is that it is a Full HD (1920x1080) one. The camera on the device are supposed to be 13MP and 5MP respectively, but there's no official word regarding it anywhere.
Recently the Moto G (3rd gen) was found passing the IPX7 certification test which means that the device will be a waterproof one, much like the top end Xperia. Laptop Media guy has revealed the pricing though which is $245 or Rs 13,999. This is higher than the previous generation which sold at $180 in USA. The Indian price was higher though at Rs 12,999. Since the price revealed by the leak is USA specific, we would need to wait till the launch on the 28th to know the Indian pricing. Do stay tuned though, as we would be covering the launch straight from the event on the very day!