TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
If you are a Moto fan boy, then surely you have heard all the rumors and speculations about the upcoming Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen).
The latest such information comes from the Spanish retail site named fnac.es which reveals the use of 2GB RAM and 1.7GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 SoC. As per our guesses, this time we will have more than one variant of Moto G (3rd Gen).
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) - Expected Specifications
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) will sport a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
According to the leak, this device will be powered by either 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) or 1.7 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 610 (MSM8936), 1GB/2GB RAM, depending up on the region.
Moving to the nativc storage, this device is expected to come with 8GB/16GB of built-in memory, with an expansion option of up to 128GB via microSD card slot. In terms of software, the device might run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
If the rumors turn out to be true, the Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) will feature a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording, 5MP front-facing camera on board.
On the connectivity, Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) reportedly supports options including 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio. As per the reports, the device will be powered by a 2,470 mAh battery.
Moreover, the Spanish site also revealed the price tag of 199 Euros (approx Rs. 13,730) and expected to be announced on July 28.