TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen with 5-inch Display, 4G LTE Launched at Rs 11,999
After countless speculations, rumours and leaks, the Illinois-based handset manufacturer, Motorola has launched its Moto G 3rd generation today in a New Delhi event.
This Moto G (3rd Gen) comes shipped with Android Lollipop 5.0 along with some software enhancements like Moto Assist, Moto Action and Moto Display. Moreover, this device comes with IPX7 rating, where the device can be immersed in up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes.
Moto G (3rd Gen) - Key Specifications
Moto G (3rd Gen), sports a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU.
On the storage department, Moto G (3rd Gen) comes in two variant, which includes 1GB RAM with 8GB internal memory / 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory. Both the variants can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card slot.
Moreover, the imaging factor includes 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, IR filter, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording, 5MP front-facing camera on board. In terms of software, this device is shipped with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box.
This dual SIM device, supports connectivity options such as 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio. And, the smartphone is powered by 2,470 mAh battery.
The Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) comes in Black, White color variants and carries a price tag of Rs. 11,999 for the 1GB RAM variant and Rs. 12,999 for the0 2GB RAM variant. Moving on, it will be available exclusively on the e-retailer Flipkart starting tonight. Moreover, the flip cover will be available separately at a price of Rs. 1,799 on Flipkart.
Launch Offers :
- 33% off on total bill value on Myntra.
- Flipkart fashion e-gift voucher of Rs. 500 with a minimum purchase of Rs. 1,000.
- 100% cash back to 100 lucky customers.
- 100 lucky customers to get the Moto 360 watch at Rs. 1.
- Double data offer for 6 months from Airtel 4G circles, 2 months for non 4G circles.
- Free Wynk Plus subscription for 6 months in 4G circles, 2 months offer on non 4G circles.